Why Choose North Cook?
We are thinking of you during this difficult time. Please note that we are working to make our May and June events "virtual meetings." Registrants will be notified how to access these meetings. Details will be sent to you prior to your event.
North Cook ISC provides high quality services to meet your district’s needs. We offer a dynamic selection of professional learning opportunities, including Administrator Academies, Educator Workshops, Networking Meetings, In-District Customized Professional Development and Consultation Services.
- Professional learning on a wide variety of topics
- Designed specifically to meet the needs of North Cook Region schools and students
- Highly-qualified, experienced instructors/consultants
- Opportunities for collaboration and networking
- Hands-on, engaging professional development
- Gain new knowledge and strategies that can be applied on the job immediately
REGISTER EARLY! Classes may be cancelled a week before start date if minimum enrollment is not reached.
Read what others have to say about North Cook ISC:
"Great presentations with knowledgeable presenters. Lots of great resources were shared. Very excited about taking what I learned today to my school."
"Great examples, activities, and collaboration opportunities."
"Ninety-four percent (94%) of participants agreed that the professional learning provided by North Cook ISC will IMPACT THEIR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH or that of their students in regard to content knowledge, skills, or both."
Are you prepared for License Renewal with the correct number of required PD hours? Read the flyer below that was provided by ISBE. More information can also be found on ISBE's WEBSITE.