Through smallTALK comes BIG Ideas! We're calling for more admissions to our smallTALK initiative. During this pandemic, we've asked our educator professionals to share their tips, reflections, thoughts or creative ideas. These are YOUR perspectives about remote, in-person or hybrid style learning. It's not too late! If you wish to share and contribute to smallTALK, please email Dr. April Jordan at email@example.com.
Three Easy Steps:
- Choose a topic
- Record yourself or a colleague using your phone or computer to address and share what you or your district is doing during this challenging time (3 minutes TOPS!)
- Email the recording file to Dr. Jordan (MOV, MP4, WMV, AVI)
Topic Ideas: During this school year...
- How are you keeping staff/students/parents motivated?
- What are some of the success stories you want to share?
- How have you navigated supporting a district-community which speaks multiple languages?
- What technological barriers have you/must you still overcome?
- How are you maintaining daily routines?
- What are you doing or what do you suggest doing to support parents during remote learning?
- Create your own topic :)
Stay well and thank you for considering to contribute! Click on the text below to hear some smallTALK!