Welcome to North Cook's smallTALK page! During this pandemic, we have asked our educator professionals, to share some tips, reflective thoughts, or ideas. These are great perspectives during the remote learning/stay-at-home orders. It's not too late, if you wish to share and contribute to smallTALK, please email Dr. April Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Three Easy Steps:
- Choose a topic
- Record yourself using your phone or computer speaking to what you or your district is doing during this time (3 minutes TOPS!)
- Email the recording file to Dr. Jordan (MOV, MP4, WMV, AVI)
Topic Ideas: During these remote learning days...
- How are you keeping staff/students/parents motivated?
- What are some of the success stories you want to share?
- How have you navigated supporting a district-community which speaks multiple languages?
- What technological barriers have you/must you still overcome?
- How are you maintaining daily routines?
- What are you doing/what do you suggest doing to support parents during the remote learning days?
- Create your own topic :)
Stay well and thank you for considering to contribute! Click on the text below to hear some smallTALK!