To view a list of online courses, click on Illinois Online Academy.
North Cook ISC is pleased to announce a new partnership with the Kane County Regional Office of Education to offer online learning through the Illinois Online Academy.
The Illinois Online Academy contains a curated collection of courses for Illinois educators through a partnership between the Kane County Regional Office of Education, Illinois Vision 20/20, Concordia University Chicago, and Virtual Education Software.
Topics may include: Instruction in the Content Areas, Differentiated Instruction, Supporting Students with Special Needs, Classroom Management, Early Childhood, Using Tech in the Classroom, Assessment, Trauma/SEL and many more.
CLASSES ARE FOR EDUCATORS, BY EDUCATORS
- Accessible anywhere
- Cover a wide variety of topics
- Can be counted toward PD hours
- Earn graduate credit for some classes through Concordia University
To take advantage of Illinois Online Academy courses follow these easy steps:
- Go to the link on the North Cook ISC web site: Online Learning. This will redirect you to the Illinois Online Academy.
- Select and begin registration for the class(es) of your choice.
- When the next window opens - Step 2 of the registration process - go to the lower left hand corner of this Review Your Current Order page and select "NORTH COOK ISC" in the drop down menu to indicate how you learned about the class(es).
- Pay for your class(es) and you're all set. Happy learning!