To view a list of online courses, click on Illinois Online Academy
North Cook ISC has joined with the Kane County Regional Office of Education to offer online learning through the Illinois Online Academy.
The Illinois Online Academy contains a curated collection of courses for Illinois educators provided through a partnership between the Kane County Regional Office of Education, Illinois Vision 20/20, Concordia University Chicago, and Virtual Education Software.
Topics may include: Instruction in the Content Areas, Differentiated Instruction, Supporting Students with Special Needs, Classroom Management, Early Childhood, Using Tech in the Classroom, Assessment, Trauma/SEL and many more.
CLASSES ARE FOR EDUCATORS, BY EDUCATORS
- Accessible anywhere
- Cover a wide variety of topics
- Can be counted toward PD hours
- Earn graduate credit for some classes through Concordia University
To take advantage of Illinois Online Academy courses follow these easy steps:
- Go to the link on the North Cook ISC web site: Online Learning. This will redirect you to the Illinois Online Academy.
- Select and begin registration for the class(es) of your choice.
- When the next window opens - Step 2 of the registration process - go to the lower left hand corner of this Review Your Current Order page and select "NORTH COOK ISC" in the drop down menu to indicate how you learned about the class(es).
- Pay for your class(es) and you're all set. Happy learning!