CHOOSE NORTH COOK
North Cook ROE/ISC provides exceptional Professional Learning (PL)* and customized consultation services, including these opportunities: Administrator Academies, Educator Workshops, Online Learning, Collaborative and Informational Meetings, plus Customized PL or Consultation Services that can be presented virtually or in-person, to meet your needs.
- Comprehensive services - If you don't see what you're looking for, ask us!
- Designed specifically to meet the needs of North Cook educators and students
- Experienced instructors and consultants
- Flexible, convenient schedules
- Opportunities for collaboration and networking
- Quality and value you can trust
- Gain new knowledge and strategies that can be applied on the job immediately.
* ISBE will transition to the term Professional Learning (PL) from Professional Development (PD). We may use both terms on our website interchangeably during this transition period.
The North Cook ROE/ISC office considers masking as optional in all common areas (conference room, waiting/reception area, hallways, restrooms, etc.). We support situational masking (
i.e., masks are recommended but not required) when group size exceeds 14 people and whenever 6' of distance cannot be consistently maintained between people in offices and conference rooms, regardless of vaccination status.
All registrants should consider their own health needs before registering for an in-person event.
CONTACT: Dr. April D. Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Are you prepared for License Renewal with the correct number of required PD hours? You can find this information on ISBE"s website at, Renewal and Professional Development/Learning for Educators.