ENGAGE • ENLIGHTEN • EVOLVE
So what is Leadership Coaching? It may be easier to frame by saying what coaching is not. It is not therapy. It is not mentoring. However, some coaching sessions do feel therapeutic and the client typically walks away from a session with new ideas and strategies for addressing professional issues.
The difference is that the coach is more of a facilitator of a deep, personal dialog that a client engages in. The coach will pose questions, point out nuances and shifts in a client’s tone, and uncover blindspots the client may not be aware of that are contributing to the issue the client is trying to address. Coaching is very personal.
The co-active coaching model we employ is a partnership between the client and the coach to stretch the client, accompany them out of their comfort zone and to help them grow both professionally and personally. Coaching illuminates a client’s aspirations, enhances their relationships, empowers them as leaders and ultimately elevates their potential.
Try Leadership Coaching!
If you find yourself saying "yes" to any of the questions below, coaching could be a valuable resource for you.
- Do you want a better work-life balance?
- Are you struggling with a change?
- Do you seek fulfillment in your career?
- Do you want stronger work and team relationships?
- Do you need help setting achievable goals?
- Would you like to reduce your stress and anxiety?
- Do you feel like you are stuck in a rut?
- Are certain behavior patterns holding you back?
- Do you wish you had more self-confidence, happiness, or success?
- Are you finding it difficult to communicate effectively?
A Coach Can Help You...
Determine what is working and not working in your life
Gain a greater awareness of choices
Determine your strengths and growth areas
Focus and support your goals
Develop effective action plans
Discover ways to achieve what you want
All NCISC coaches are trained and hold a coaching certificate.
If you have questions about North Cook ISC's coaching services, please contact Dr. April Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-803-5604.